Professor Wilson has been dropping banana skins in my path today.
His top five monkey concerns are:
- Will you finish off all your work in time?
- Are you sure you’ve got enough money?
- Will you be a zen-like creative goddess when the treatment starts?
- Can you remember how to do the injections?
- Do you think the treatment will work?
That’s enough of your chatterboxing for one day, Professor. Life is a series of banana skins, let’s face it – we can either laugh about that or we can freak out.
So chill out, monkster. All is well in our little world.